My husband’s dear mother tagged me for this meme….
Eight Random Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I wear size 9 1/2 or 10 shoe. This is quite large for a woman, but as my mom’s friend used to tell me, “at least [I] won’t blow over easily in a windstorm.”
2. I just picked up my knitting again, after a long time away.
3. The movie “E.T.” scared me to death when I saw it for the first time, and I still hate it with a passion.
4. My favorite cities are Boston, New York, D.C., and San Francisco.
5. My closet is a mess.
6. I watched “White Christmas” with my husband last night. That’s one of my favorite Christmas traditions. We have a running theory that the character of “Kramer” on Seinfeld was informed by Danny Kaye’s performance in this movie. If anyone else says it, they stole it from us.
8. I’m going to “Behold the Lamb of God” TOMORROW NIGHT and I am SO excited!!!!!!