We were out of town for the last ten days, since David had a work assignment up in NH and we took the rest of the week to hang out with my family and celebrate my Mom’s birthday with her!
There are many, many pictures to come, but for now I’ll let you chew on one of the fruits of my trip: my reading list for 2008….at long last…bold print indicates a re-read (which means it was really, really, good the first time around).
- Humility C.J. Mahaney
- A Mother’s Heart Jean Fleming
- The Excellent Wife Martha Peace (with Laura)
- Doing Things Right in Matters of the Heart John Ensor (with Erin)
- Disciplines of a Godly Woman Barbara Hughes
- Shopping For Time Carolyn Mahaney and her daughters
- Jonathan Edwards: A Life Marsden or Iain Murray’s biography of Edwards
- Jane Austen’s letters
- Northanger Abbey Jane Austen
- Stepping Heavenward Elizabeth Prentiss — book study (I read this about once a year. This time I’ve purchased a Bible study that goes along with it)
- Worldly Saints Leland Ryken
- When People Are Big and God is Small Ed Welch