- Al Mohler expresses my thoughts exactly about the skyrocketing number of ADHD cases in the U.S.
- Sometimes when I am out on my walk, listening to my iPod shuffle in the morning, I think, “Am I greeting people in a ‘headphone’ voice?” You know, the yelling voice that you don’t realize you’re doing?
- Swimming lessons started this week. Nary a tear was shed. And there was great rejoicing in the land. Pictures to come.
- If you haven’t read it yet, be sure to check out C.J. Mahaney’s take on Andy Pettitte’s “confession.”
- Derek Webb-prompted conversation from the van yesterday:
Andrew, hearing song chorus, “I Hate Everything But You,”: “Is he talking about God?”
Mom: No, honey, I think he’s talking about his wife, Sandra McCracken.
Andrew: Oh. Is she home?
Mom: Um, I don’t think so because the song says, “Baby, come on home….”
Andrew: Maybe she went to the store.