This week has been out-of-the-ordinary for a few reasons, and I’ve been off the blog. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- This week is standardized testing week for Cameron, which is one of the state requirements for home school here in NC. He has shown no sign of nervousness!
- Yesterday David took Andrew, Ben, and Cameron to the Wachovia Championship Pro-Am. Jonathan and I went to Mary-Jo’s Cloth Store; it was my first trip there! It gave me a little bit of a headache (those of you in New England, think Spags or Building 19…you have to get the lay of the land before you can find anything) but the selection cannot be beat! I purchased some really sweet fabric for the baby’s room.
- Last night we went to Baskin-Robbins 31-cent scoop night. The person in front of us said, “This is really a substantial savings for you, isn’t it?!”. Cameron went for Chocolate-Peanut Butter; Ben chose Vanilla; Andrew wanted “green” (mint chocolate chip); and Jonathan wanted “pink” (strawberry).
- After all the excitement yesterday, Cameron seems to be down for the count with a fever. I am pretty sure it’s just the beginning stages of a cold, as his brothers have been passing one around this week. But it’s meant that his last two portions of the test have been postponed until tomorrow. Please pray for a speedy recovery so we can finish well!
- Babies, babies! Shawnda and Jason brought home their newest little one, Micah, last night, and our friends Jobey and Kristin welcomed daughter #2, Elisabetta Joy, yesterday. She was a whopping eleven pounds!