- I cannot find the camera cord to upload the pictures of the kids playing in the snow. This is a tragic development, but I feel we will recover — both from our devastation and the cord.
- Today is the day that I’ve delayed for about ten years. I’m getting my wisdom teeth out at 11:30 this morning. I have only two, both on top, and they’ve descended quite a bit. Pretty much everyone has assured me that that’s the easiest situation if there has to be one. I plan to mimic my mother’s example (eating a full meal that evening) rather than my father’s (dry sockets, general horror) as much as possible.
- We are in the midst of minor home improvements here and there…we had a backsplash installed last week (!) and we’ve painted the kitchen. Tomorrow we will attempt a paint job in the GIANT Master bedroom currently occupied by the boys. I have felt mother’s guilt (we’re good at that, aren’t we?!) about the nicely decorated room Maddie has occupied for months while they live in a plain, seemingly unloved space. They don’t seem to notice or care, but I think they’ll be excited by the change. I hope to show you all pictures of the finished products (please refer to #1 for a reminder of why these might be delayed).
- Jonathan took only about four days to be out of diapers when we finally started. Oh happy day.
- I am still plunging ahead on People are Big, but I haven’t taken the time to put some journal entries together into a post. I hope to do so soon!
Have a great weekend!
Whoops! I just wanted to add these videos…I don’t usually watch Ellen, but I wanted to see these people interviewed. There was such a feeling of awe surrounding the events, but this interview really drove home that these were just normal people like me…I love the guy who was in the exit row!