On our most recent trip to New England, we decided as a family that we need to name our GPS.
We have already personified her quite a bit; we apologize when we decide to disobey her orders, we question why she insists on not having our house on her maps, and we laugh at her good-naturedly when she starts politely, repeatedly insisting we make a u-turn. Oh, silly GPS. You don’t know the back roads we do. Just chill out and enjoy the ride.
“When possible, make — a — u-turn.”
We opened up the question to the boys on the way to Old Sturbridge Village. Here, in no particular order, are the suggestions:
- Screaming Bazooka Burrito
- Screaming Banshee
- Banshee Burrito
- Screaming Banshee Bazooka Burrito
- Howie Get There (this was David’s suggestion. Oh how punny he is; however, as I explained to him numerous times, Howie is not a girl’s name.)
- Regina Phalange (my suggestion. Come on. Phoebe Buffay’s go-to alter ego name. I always laugh when I remember her saying “I’m Regina Phalange. PHALANGE.“)
- Screaming Banshee Burrito Phalange
What’s your opinion?