If you have a Proof of Life photo, please save it for next week! My camera has been out of commission for the last week due to a sad, sad, lack of batteries. The situation HAS been remedied, and the series will resume next week. In the meantime….some links to pass along….
- Here’s a tweet from this morning that I loved:
“Headed to Empire State Building to teach at King’s College, where I serve this week as Francis Schaeffer Visiting Professor of Apologetics.”
There are so many things in that sentence that make me happy, I don’t know where to begin. Empire State Building? Francis Schaeffer? Apologetics? Al Mohler teaching them? All. Yes please.
- Heather has a lovely list of necessities for homeschooling moms. She takes great pictures, too. Please let me know if you have an idea where to find those adorable alligator clips.
- In case you didn’t hear me say it already (translation: if you don’t follow me on twitter or facebook), I went to The Nester’s house on Saturday for a party. It was really lovely and fun. I’ll give you a link if she posts pics of the party. Naturally I had a perfectly rational reaction by coming home and making a mental list of every wall I want to paint, projects I want to try, and slipcovers to make. I can do it, right?
- (Warning: personal plug ahead.) My dad has a website for his business now. Check it out!
- I’m not usually one for surgery horror stories, but Amy tells such a good tale, I enjoyed every minute of her Lasik horror story. Seriously. Go read it. It’s hilarious. And also horrific.