For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 4:6
153. The solid word of God, which provides greater hope than any self-help book
154. Quiet times by the window in my room
156. Energy renewed by cooler weather (I can’t believe how cool weather gives me the will to live again…I want to cook, I want to go outside, I want to get up and open the windows in the morning…so funny. August had me wrung out like a limp dishrag).
157. garden goodies…so many zebra tomatoes and so much basil!
158. my funny, funny children. they make me laugh.
159. Reading great books!
160. our school year off to a great start. More on that later.
161. faithful friends