249. Last week’s Blue and Gold banquet brought Cameron’s Arrow of Light Award. This is the highest award given to Cub Scouts. It was a big moment for him.
250. David and the three oldest boys making their “Feller Cakes” : cakes made only by the fellers in the family — meaning I was not allowed to help in any way. This was especially hilarious in a new kitchen where everything is unfamiliar.
251. Wednesday night’s Seder supper with our friends in FLOCK (what our church calls small group). We had it outside, which was a first for us.
252. Boys gaining experience with the computer; doing homework and helping each other.
253. A sweet family night at Pizza Hut celebrating our good readers.
254. A great date night with my husband. We like to take the kids to concerts, but sometimes it’s nice to see Andrew Peterson without them, too.
255. Hard working Saturdays that make for restful Sundays.